We can design and build your dream system.
A Home Theatre room is more than just a miniature Movie Theatre in your home. In addition to the superior picture and sound, a home theatre room offers you possibilities that are not available to commercial theatres:
- Play Video Games
- Have Karaoke Nights
- Watch your Favorite TV Shows
- Host Oscar Parties
- Host Super Bowl & World Cup Parties
- Watch What You Want When You Want
We can help make your home theatre room comfortable and inviting. A dedicated home theatre room should be flexible and allow you to multi-task. By following some basic rules, your home theatre room can become one of the most used rooms in your home.
Your home theatre room must also be engaging. That means getting the biggest, best video and audio experience that you can afford within your budget.
Full home control at your fingertips.No home is complete without the ease and convenience offered by an automation system. Imagine ridding your coffee table of multiple remotes in favor of one remote or even the simplicity of controlling your entire entertainment center from your smartphone or tablet.
Remote Control Systems:
Universal remote control systems allow every family member to easily operate even the most sophisticated home theatre. With one-touch control and automation of the audio, video, and lighting systems, a remote control system can eliminate the clutter and confusion of multiple remotes, so more time can be spent enjoying the home cinema experience.
Seamlessly integrate technology into your home. Lutron light control systems can combine with audio, video, security, and HVAC. From simple incorporation with a single system to sophisticated high-level integration, Lutron designs its controls to work reliably and intuitively with other systems in your home.
Automated Blinds & Shades:
Utilize a whole-home shading system for simultaneous control of all shades. By setting a pre- determined scene for “Away”, simply select this button when leaving to close all shades and restrict the view inside your home. Shading systems can be controlled using a wide selection of keypads, IR remote controls, or wireless tabletop controls.
Ensures optimum performance of your audio visual equipment.
The calibration process brings your audio and video equipment closer to its performance standards. The closer your equipment operates to these standards the better things will sound and look. Surprisingly, equipment ranging in cost from modest to professional will benefit from calibration.
Movie directors tell part of the story with color and light levels. However, when a display is not close to what the director wanted you to see you are not getting the full experience of the film. For example, you are likely to not get the mood or time of day with a scene which is typically told with color. Sporting events will look more real on a calibrated display. Gaming sequences are more photo-realistic and details near black are not lost. Proper display calibration requires instrumentation to measure color and light output along with other test equipment to find all other errors. Without these tools and experience with accurate images it is impossible to have an accurate display. Here are some of the common errors found in consumer displays that can be corrected:
- Poor color accuracy
- Washed out images
- Dim images
- Loss of detail near black
- Low resolution
- Poor motion
- Image banding
- Pixelated images
These errors are typically caused by the following:
- Poor factory display calibration
- Blu-Ray and DVD players, cable boxes and satellite receivers settings mistakes
- Poor video settings in receivers and preamplifiers
- Poor settings in video processors
- Poor setup tools owned by the consumer
- Poor tools owned by competitors When good tools are combined with experience, you can adjust the system closer to the reference performance and achieve an amazing level of video reproduction even in systems that are far from the best.
Your system will not sound like it should without a thorough audio calibration by a person skilled in the task using quality tools. This applies to expensive as well as less expensive systems. Many people who are dissatisfied with their surround sound continue to change equipment when the real solution can frequently be found within the equipment they own if only they had it setup correctly.
Common errors found in sound systems that can be corrected through audio calibrations:
- Poor dialog intelligibility
- Harsh or anemic sound
- Bass is too loud or too low
- Poor surround effect believability
- Movies lack impact
- Poor clarity
These errors can be caused by:
- Automatic sound calibration
- Poor subwoofer settings
- Poor audio source device settings
- Poor option selections in receiver or preamp
- Poor surround mode selection in receiver or preamp
- Poor speaker placement
- Poor speaker level balance
- Poor frequency response
- Speakers out of phase with others
- Subwoofer out of phase with speakers
- Wiring errors
- Poor calibration tools used by consumers
- Poor calibration tools used by competitors
When professional tools are combined with experience, you can achieve an amazing level of sound reproduction even in rooms that are far from the best. Many people think that because their speaker locations or room acoustics cannot be changed, their sound system cannot be improved. This is far from the truth. With excellent tools and experience, the benefits from audio calibration are amazing in almost all situations because it is so easy for things to be far from optimal with today’s products.
- Are you concerned about the recent increase in burglaries or vandalism in your area?
- Do you want to ensure the safety of your children when you cannot be there?
- Do you want to see what is happening inside your home when you are away?
Closed Circuit TV systems, also known as “Video Surveillance Systems” allow you to monitor and record activity on your property. If you want to observe activity around your home, see who is at the door, or peek in on the house when you are away, this type of system is perfect for you. When you are home you are able to monitor activity in real-time. When you are away you can use your Smartphone to view and manage from wherever you are.
In addition to deterring criminal activity in and around your property, this type of system can also be set up to monitor activity inside the house. No one wants uninvited guests in their home. When used with a Digital Camera, the CCTV system will be able to take pictures, and store them to be viewed at a later date. Integrate this system with your Security Alarm System, and a signal can be sent to a Control Center, where help will be dispatched to your home immediately.
We live in a throwaway society. That doesn't mean you have to. You invest many of your hard earned dollars in your electronic equipment. Throwing them away because they no longer function may not be an option for you, especially if it can be repaired at a reasonable price.
We repair all makes and models of TVs (HD, 4K, 8K, LED, OLED), Projectors and Audio-Video Receivers.
We refurbish and restore vintage equipment: Stereo Systems, Record Players, VCR’s, Tape Players, Jukeboxes, Arcade Games, etc.
We can fix & recondition most gauge clusters, ECM’s, BCM’s and various Control Modules (Factory Car Audio, Heater Controls, Info Centers, Power Windows, Cruise Control, Mobile Video, Power Door Locks, Heated Seats, Automotive Lighting, Aftermarket Car Audio, Most other 12v systems), for GM, Ford, Chrysler, BMW, VW, Audi, Porsche, Jaguar, Mercedes, etc.
We also provide Industrial Electronics repair, down to the board and component levels of complete units and systems (VFD’s, Inverters, HMI’s, Teach Pendants, Controllers, Power Supplies, PLC’s, Drives, etc.)
Whether you are remodeling an old house or building a new home, incorporating an entertainment system or a full automation system, we can provide the best value and quality for your unique needs.
Our 30-year experience in this industry offers you the expertise you need to address all the technical aspects of your project:
– Home Theater Design and Installation
– Electronic Equipment Sales & Service
– Video and Audio Calibrations – THX, ISF and HAA certified
– Multi-Zone 4K & 8K Video Distribution
– Wireless Multi-Zone Audio
– Ultra-Reliable Networking Systems
– Audio & Video installation, calibration and set-up
– Projectors (LCD, DLP, LASER, 4K, 8K, 3D) – installation, calibration and set-up
– TVs (LCD, OLED, 4K, 8K) & Monitors – installation, calibration and set-up
– Video Walls – installation, calibration and set-up
– Lighting, Drapes & HVAC control
– Transducers & Actuators installation, for enhanced immersive haptic technology that provides feedback to the entire body through motion
Langley, Fort Langley, Surrey, White Rock, Aldergrove, Port Moody, Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge, Mission, Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Delta, Richmond, Burnaby, New Westminster, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Vancouver, North Vancouver, West Vancouver and UBC.